What do you get the dad who has everything? Help dad look, feel, and grill his best this Father's Day with our new "Kiss the Cook" Father's Day Apron & 3-pack box set of specially curated Manele Spices!
In ʻOlelo Hawaiʻi, Papamū translates to mean plaid, or checkered. The Papamū print is a woven visual that represents the joining of values, ideology, and sentiments shared by our ʻohana, as well as our community. Like the tightly woven leaves of the hala plant that shelter our homes and the strong kapa fibers that protect our bodies, the Papamū print nods to the strength of our Makuakane (fathers) and their supportive role as the patriarchs of our families.
Apron Dimensions, Usage & Care:
- O/S - Adult size apron, fits most.
- 100% Heavy Polyester Linen.
- DuPont Teflon finish -- stain and soil release.
- 100,000 double rubs.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Adjustable rings at neck.
- Adjustable tie at waist.
- 1 front-facing all-purpose pocket.
- 1 beverage pocket.
- Made in Hawaiʻi.
- Machine/hand wash.
About the Spices:
- 3 specially curated flavors to season any type of cuisine.
- Manele Bay Everyday Blend - a multipurpose blend for any meal.
- Backyard Imu Smoke Salt - smoky & flavorful, perfect for a BBQ.
- Tūtū Mama's Garlic Herb - aromatic & savory, for that finishing touch!