E Hana Kākou – Let’s Work Together!
The Mau Collection
With this spirit, we share a collaboration with Bishop Museum's Malacology Department.
NOHO HOME presents the Pūpū Collection, a three-piece pillowcase set highlighting the tiny and fragile ecosystem of the endangered Hawaiian snail.
A portion of the profits from the Mau Collection was donated to the Bishop Museum to help fund important research and continue the education efforts surrounding our island home.Learn More
In collaboration with The Friends of Iolani Palace, NOHO HOME presents the Palace Collection.
Debuting with a capsule collection of pillowcases and a luxury throw, the Palace Collection was designed to share stories of the Hawaiian monarchy and bring awareness to the rich history of Iolani Palace.
A portion of proceeds from the Palace Collection was donated to the Friends of Iolani Palace to support their efforts in perpetuating Hawaiian culture and history.Learn More
Hawaiian Mission Houses
Debuting with a capsule collection of pillowcases and a luxury throw, the Mission House Collection was designed to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Hawaiʻi's first printing press and the literary achievements that followed.Learn More
Orders placed in support of our community
- Big Brother Big Sistes Hawaiʻi
- Ka Hoʻolako
- Kamehameha Schools Hawaii
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Maui
- Hālau Hi'iakaināmakalehua
- Hawaii Island United Way
- 808 Local Vibez 7u Flag Football Team
- Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Hauʻula and Kula Kaiapuni Hawaiʻi ʻo Kahuku Academy
- Boys & Girls Club of Hawaiʻi
- Chicago Asian Women Empowerment
- St. Francis Healthcare Foundation of Hawaiʻi
- Hālau Kalama
- Makana Mahalo
- Washington State University Kaiāulu ʻIʻimi Hawaiʻi
- Kamehameha Schools Hawai’i PTO